Excel Aluminum Transport Chair with 12 inch wheels BLUE Medical Department Store Your Medical Supply Experts This chairs 12 inch wheel provide for a stable ride, for both flat and slightly rough terrain. Weighing in at just 22lbs this stylish durable wheelchair folds easily for transport or travel.
This lightweight chair weighs just 22 lbs! This is the ideal chair for loading into trunk, car or airplane and the rear handles fold down for easy storage or transportation. The powder coated aluminum frame is lightweight, durable, and is available in two exciting colors. The seat is made from durable and lightweight nylon upholstery and a seat belt is included for safety. Black composite wheels require virtually no maintenance and incorporate dual-sealed precision bearings.
Loop brakes are included for assistance stopping the chair. A seat belt is included for safety. 12 wheels and handbrakes on top. Powder coated aluminum frame is lightweight and durable.
Back folds down for easy storage and transport. Larger rear wheels for better performance on uneven outdoor surface. The item "Medline Transport Chair Wheelchair Light Weight Aluminum with Hand Brakes BLUE" is in sale since Monday, July 29, 2013.
This item is in the category "Health & Beauty\Medical & Mobility\Mobility/Walking Equipment\Wheelchairs". The seller is "themedicaldepartmentstore" and is located in Venice, Florida. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Brand: Medline
- Model: Transport wheelchair
- MPN: MDS808210AR, MDS808210, MDS808210AB
- Size: 19 Inch
- Country of Manufacture: Unknown
- transport wheelchair: light
- Weight Capacity: 300lbs.
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Unknown
- Wheelchair Type: companion wheelchair
- Type: Transport Wheelchair
- Features: Foldable
- Age Group: Adult
- Color: Blue
- California Prop 65 Warning: California Proposition 65 https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/about-proposition-65 requires businesses to provide warnings to Californians about significant exposure to chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.